Friday 22 October 2021

Sampler progress and the Rocket

I worked on my Cancer Sampler, and find I am so enjoying the change of fabric size to 28 linen.
Needles ready threaded for tomorrow.

A piece of goody 28 count linen mail arrived for my next project whatever that might be.

Found this small sampler for free on Stone Street Stitchworks.
Had to have it as I used to teach lacemaking.
Maybe I’ll use my new linen for it.

Chris started his Rocket, I don't think its as hard as some of his other Lego kits.

Steve, an occupational therapist, called to give me some advice on moving around the house, as I am finding it more and move difficult.
The swelling in my legs seems to be getting worse.
I appreciate the help.

.







No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...