Sunday 3 October 2021

Millionaires Shortbread

I have decided to try and set myself little targets, the lung biopsy did not work, so I have to have another procedure. To say I was disappointed is putting mildly!  Sometimes it is hard to positive. 

Yesterday’s target was to make Millionaires Shortbread from a recipe on BarleyBears You Tube. 
As I only seem to sleep from about 9pm until 2am i have filled the night with watching Flosstubes and other YouTube groups. One of my favourite being BarleyBears, In fact I joined their Patreon group to access their sock knitting, recipes and walks in the Dales and Moors. Dan and Kay Jones produce the show and there is so much to watch, read and explore on the site.

 
Kay Jones recipe from her childhood. This was SO good but one piece is enough.

I also managed quite a lot of knitting on my latest socks, and hope to complete the first one today.
Turned the heel and completed the shaping.




1 comment:

Vera said...

The millionaires shortbread looks delicious, look after your self

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...