Tuesday 19 October 2021

Small start

I made a small start on my Breast Cancer Sampler, cutting the Zweigart fabric and trying out the silk thread I bought fairly cheaply on Ebay.
I am using 32 count which is taking a little getting used too. 
Firstly I tried two over two but it is too heavy so I am going with one thickness of the silk thread.

Friends Ann and Peter called over and brought cake!
Thank you so much we enjoyed it for tea.

Chris had decided to take apart his Lego Crane back to colours in case he had misplaced some pieces.
A fresh start, so many pieces!!

Decided to investigate getting a stairlift, although we have little room on our stairs, but it is becoming harder and harder to get up the stairs.






1 comment:

Vera said...

Chris looks like he has a long job ahead of him to get it built. The cake looks delicious

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...