Monday 4 October 2021

Lego Land Rover and a sock finish

Chris has been so good to me, bringing me breakfast in bed and being constantly by my side throughout everything, so I treated him to a Lego Land Rover kit. He has always liked making things from Meccano to wooden kits.
Yesterday when i got up he was busy starting to put it together, so many tiny pieces.
I think this is packet one of 4 or 5.
Looks very complicated.

My target for the day was to complete the sock I was working on, and i really fancied Macaroni Cheese !
Sock finished and my new sticker book.

With Chris’s help we had Macaroni Cheese with bacon for lunch, brilliant.
Strange Sunday dinner, but a little of what you fancy does you good.

In the evening my Ministering Sisters from church brought me a lovely orchid.
I watched a couple of talks from General Conference.








1 comment:

Vera said...

Look forward to seeing the Land rover when Chris has built it & the Macaroni Cheese is making my mouth water

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...