Monday 18 October 2021

LOVE heart and small sampler

I completed my LOVE heart. Red Cross stitch by attaching thin iron on backing to give it some stability.
Used a piece of fabric joined in the centre with a hole to stuff it.
Front with Rick-Rack to cover the seam.
Stuffed with crushed Walnut Shells.

Backing fabric.


I also managed to complete my mini Sampler that I found for free on the internet.
Think this may go into a little frame.

Today was a good day and nice to listen to some YouTubes while stitching after Ward Conference on Zoom in the morning.

Priscilla and Chelsea 221
Momma Loves You GB 51
BakeryBears 19
Finally a Farm Girl 20






1 comment:

Vera said...

They both look nice & red sets it of well

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...