Wednesday 20 October 2021

Feel like the weather!

It was a murky wet miserable looking day, and i could not get up much enthusiasm for anything.
Started working a little of the Breast Cancer Sampler but gave up and watched four episodes of Downton Abbey.

Worked on knitting my second sock, would really like to get these finished.

Ordered a stairlift, that will be fitted in two weeks, which will be a great help as I am struggling getting up stairs.
Also ordered a wheelchair to get around in the hospital, as it is such a rambling old building and i do not want to repeat the last experience while on the Steroids and my legs are so swollen.  HOPE things return to normal once I can start treatment, i still await results.



1 comment:

Vera said...

You are inspiring me to knit socks again

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...