Friday, 26 November 2010

Fairy Favours


One of the Yahoo groups [Scratchingpost] I belong to have a data base set up for all those who would like to take part in sending a little gift to one of the members.
At this time of year with everyone so busy and the weather so awful it is so nice when a little mystery gift arrives through the door from someone you do not even know. This has happened to me a couple of times, so I thought I would pick 6 names at random and send a little cheer. My chosen 6 were all in the USA this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am one of the people you sent the fabric to
Thank You Thank You Thank You
I usually one of the people who does not win but accepts being a good loser
It was such a surprise to recieve a pakcage from England
I hope to make a purse with some added fabric
Thank You from Barb C (upstate New York)

The new furniture

Exciting times, the furniture lorry turned up this morning with the new settee and chair. Two men quickly had it in the house removed the w...