Sunday 27 July 2014

Billing Off Road Course

Chris has been at Billing 4x4 Land Rover show for the three day weekend doing his thing on the GLASS stand. [Green Lane Association]
However yesterday we arranged to meet in the afternoon so I could join him on the off road course arranged near the 4x4 grounds. The weather was wonderful and the crowds in the viewing area enjoyed the cars driving through mud and water.
I'll let the pictures I took tell the story.
Entering a small part of the stream

Hope my feet do not get wet!

Wow this looks deep, as we enter the lake

Hope he knows what he's doing!

Thank goodness he bought a snorkel

Will this lake very let us out?

Here we go again back into the water

land ahoy!!!

1 comment:

Christa said...

I am not sure what to think about this.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...