Saturday 14 May 2016

Happy sewing day

Months ago I made new curtains for my Happy Room and I fully intended to make the same for the small side windows but....
I came across the fabric while having a bit of a sort out and made them my first job today. I am so pleased to have made these simple oblongs of fabric that hook into my curtain rail and now everything matches.


Pretty flowers at the windows [one window out of shot.]

Another job on my "to do" list was to machine embroider something onto two cheap pairs of pillow cases, blue for him and pink for me. It will be fun sleeping with a little bunny face looking at us!

Japanese birds
His and Hers bunny faces

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...