Thursday 30 August 2018

Day 4 Christmas socks

The temperature is way in the thirties, so time to start knitting Christmas socks!
The day started with breakfast on the front deck with an air display by the local equivalent of the Red Arrows, well actually there was only one doing acrobatics, but it was entertaining.

Preparing breakfast

I absolutely love knitting and wearing hand made socks so brought a number of skeins of wool with me. It has probably been fifty plus years since I knitted anything with a cable stitch so thought I’d start with the One Tree Heel socks I found on Ravelry.
I think it’s a rule when you go on holiday to forget something... yup no cable needle! a large bodkin will have to do.

Cannot give credit to the designer as i is not on my pdf printout

2 comments:

Christa said...

Wishing you a great time on your hols. We love Spain. We love the local food. Looking forward to your posts.

Insider Academy said...

nice post… thanks for sharing.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...