Tuesday 21 August 2018

Stars of America

Back in 2009 [YES NINE years ago] I started making Stars of America from Carol Doak's book
I love Carol Doak's method of paper piecing and each star is named after a USA State.
Having visited 31 different States I thought this would be a nice way to remember my travels.

The book comes with a CD for printing off the patterns
I printed the patterns onto thin cheap notebook paper and although I have finished making the stars I still have a lot of paper to remove!! Why of why did I not remove it as I went along.
This is definitely a UFO that needs completing, so I will take it on holiday with me and try at least to get all the paper removed. Watch this space.....

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...