Friday 23 August 2013

Postcards

Today has been busy, firstly a trip to the gym. Then after recovery time [these old bones ache] Chris and I tackled the front garden.. it was desperately in need of weeding and pruning.
A quick lunch then caught up with the ironing [ luckily there was not too much].
I felt I then deserved a sit down so worked on some postcards I had started to make.
Many of the postcards I make go for swaps with a postcard group, but I also like to make them for friends and my granddaughters.
I use Sticky both sides Rufflette pelmet vilene, which is not very good for my machine needle, so always replace it after sewing postcards.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...