Monday 5 August 2013

Where did the week go?

It was not a good week last week, which is I guess why I have not blogged. My knees have been very painful and I now await the results of a series of Xrays. Doctor thinks I will need replacement knees. A lot of people have been asking about the "I love Sewing" hanger that I often use to show off my bags when I photograph them, sorry I do not know where it came from as it was a gift. I think I have seen them at Quilt and Craft shows. Thursday was a very nice day as it was our regular IAM meeting at my house, when 8 of us sewed, knitted, machined, crochets, embroidered etc.. ate lovely desserts and did a lot of chatting! I have at last decided to sell my Dolls House / Miniaturist items on Ebay, and it took a whole day [ at least I was sitting down] to sort them out... take a look if you are interested, I sell under the name of flip-floplace. Here are a few of the items I'm selling...

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...