Friday, 21 March 2014

Heart bag workshop

Wednesday evening I taught a Heart bag workshop to 26 ladies at Church. As each one finished a little basket I gave them a small Easter Egg filled with smarties to put in it. It was a very succesful evening and everyone made a fabric bag and most ladies managed to make a felt one as well. Of the 40 Easter Eggs I took I only had 4 left at the end of the evening, which have now disappeared ha! ha!
Busy making Heart bags

Relief Society ladies

Some of my display Heart bags

1 comment:

Christa said...

Wow, you did good! So cute. Any chance you can tell me where I might find the directions? My church women's group is desperate for things to do. Next week I am leading a workshop to put ribbon markers into the (spines of the) hymnals.

The Kitchen Saga Day 35

35 days ago I ordered a new free standing cooker with induction hob, a cooker was delivered the next day, and I had purchased new saucepans,...