Thursday 18 January 2018

20 degrees

This years holiday game.
Chris is a reluctant game player, I on the other hand would play games all day! 
With a limit of three games per day we are enjoying an after dinner game that I sneaked into the suitcase.

The weather forecast was spot on and reached 20 degrees after lunch.
Chris was happy sun bathing so I took off in the hire car to get used to left hand drive, driving on the right and a gear lever!
Other than missing a turning and landing up on the Autoroute I soon got used to the change from 
my automatic and driving on the left (correct) side of the road.

I visited a couple of large warehouse shops, we call China shops, because they are owned and run by the Chinese.
 These warehouses sell everything except food. 


My purchases, four mini Christmas note pads which together with the Easter bunny have the seasons all sorted.

1 comment:

Christa said...

We have 20 degrees too but it is Fahrenheit! Lucky you!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...