Friday 26 January 2018

Easter Bunny is getting a friend

Fairly early in the morning the mist was hanging over the golf course and it was fairly chilly, so I wrapped up and decided to walk around ‘the block’. I went further than I normally do and came across the beautiful specimen of a cactus/succulent.

I love seeing the different plants and flowers around here.

We postponed our planned train trip and I took to my knitting needles again to make Easter Bunny a friend.


I thought I’d be clever and give him red shoes, black trousers and a white top only to find the black wool I had to buy locally was too thin. A change of plan meant he is getting red shoes and trousers, I need to use the oddments of wool I brought to Spain with me.

Late afternoon the sun appeared again and the temperature reached about 18 degrees, the forecast for the next few days looks to be about the same.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...