Tuesday 12 November 2013

I've been "gelled"

My finger nails are not normally very good as they break easily but I bought a £9 offer on Groupon to have them manicured with Gel polish [ normally £21!]. I thought it would be a nice treat for my birthday next week, but discovered I have to remove all nail polish before I can have my knee replacement op the beginning of December. To make the most of my new fancy nails I had them done today. While in town Chris bought me my birthday gift which I will now have to wait until next week to get. We also went mad and bought new lounge furniture that will arrive tomorrow!

Here's a picture of my new nails with two of my miniature sewing machines.
Pretty new nails.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...