Thursday 7 November 2013

Thursday at the Old Police House


Chris relaxes


Wow what a game and score!
Looks like today may be our last here as the Land Rover is nearly completed.

Originally the mechanic  said he might need it for two weeks, but we hoped with Chris helping it might be finished in the week... Looks like it is only going to take three and a half days.


A little progress on my sampler

Last night when I collected Chris the mechanic, Paul, said for me to follow The Land Rover home with a bucket to pick up any bits that drop off!! I do hope he was joking after spending about £2500 on it.

Plan to spend the morning on my cross stitch. It is nowhere near finished.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...