Wednesday 16 March 2016

Hamtune Quilters

Last night we were treated to a talk by Jenni Dobson.
The talk was entitled "In the Praise of Scraps"

She was a most entertaining speaker and with a large suitcase on the table. The quilts just appeared as if by magic. Her first quilt was one purchased as a top in the USA for $14.

                               Quilts from our cupboards

Normally I am not a scrap quilter and usually end up giving my scraps away, maybe I should start saving them and like Jenni start filling jars, boxes, cartons, bags etc with tiny different coloured pieces! Chances are they would be forever in the containers and never get used but I'll still save my scraps, even if I end up giving them away again.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...