Saturday 14 January 2017

Catch up

Here we are Saturday already, where did the last few days go?
Firstly I have caught Chris's head cold, which has meant I was not keen to do very much. However we have managed a walk most days it is just against my nature to ignore the lovely sunshine, especially when pictures of home show snow has fallen.

Orange trees growing in someones garden

These bushes and their vibrant colours are everywhere. Bougainvillea I think

The pool is being drained for repairs but just look at that sky and the sea in the distance.

My first sock of many countries [knitted in England, France and Spain]
It's partner has been started.

Friday 13th temperature at home mid-day 2C burr

Temperature here the same day 16C much better.

Out for fish and chips as its Friday and become something of a ritual.
We were joined by Pauline Brian Karen and Maxine.

Villamartin tiled plaque. I love all the colourful tiles everywhere.
Today we made a quick trip into the local C & A where I bought a cardigan and another local shop where I bought a top, then back for feet up to try and stop the miseries of a head cold.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...