Monday 16 January 2017

Full English Breakfast

The head cold rages on, but undeterred we went to the Lemon Tree Market ( also known as the English market) for breakfast. The wind was blowing a gale so we wrapped up in our coats for the first time since arriving here.
There is an old saying feed a cold, starve a fever... so I went mad and ordered the FULL English breakfast costing four and half euros. I must admit it beat me but I did not leave much.
We wandered around the market and bought a couple of items then headed for the warmth of home.
Full English with hot chocolate on table 13 !
The toast is to share !

Love these little Spanish dresses, bought them for my granddaughters some years ago.

Laser cut vinyl records, a new one on me.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...