Wednesday, 12 July 2017

The three of us

Three of us got together for a sewing day, it was such fun and so much chatter I completely forgot to take any photos.

Christine was working on a Welcome sign, where the L was a cat, really nice. Pattern from Village Fabrics, Wallingford Oxfordshire. She also showed us a BOM of Geisha ladies the same shop was offering... I am VERY tempted !

Penny was working on a Lego quilt top she started some time ago, really bright and cheerful, any child would just love it.

I worked on another Row by Row panel, still quite a lot of work to do, but I just love frogs and always have a lot in my pond, so good for the garden.
Love the eyes of the frog peering out of the pond!

No comments:

November IAM craft day

November IAM craft day was such fun, there seemed to be lots to laugh about and the day went far too quickly. Show and tell was great... ...