Wednesday 30 April 2014

Happy Room UFO's Part #2

A black wolf machine embroidery

Two more "why did I sew them " blocks

The first ME on my Brother Innovis
4000, still the same after 2 yrs!

Enough stars for a cushion?

2 large Christmas blocks

Eight 12+1/2" Christmas blocks

Winnie the Pooh blocks for ??

Enough  swirls for a cushion or bag

A block to match the cushions on my furniture

More Christmas blocks unused

12 Winter blocks from a swap in 2013
Why when its Christmas I feel like making Christmas blocks then time gets away from me and they never get made into anything! 
Today Chris and I are going Green Lane-ing for the first time this season, so no sewing will get done.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...