Saturday, 14 March 2015

Bunny Treat Bags for Easter

The weather has turned Cold / Grey / Miserable, so time to turn the sewing machine on..

There is a free pattern on www.sewcanshe.com from 2013 called bunny treat bags. A friend told me about this and I decided they would be ideal to use for little Easter Eggs.

I thought I would make one each for my Granddaughters, but then found they are SO easy and quick to make [ I admit I did not put the buttonholes in them] that I have made seven. Each has a little chocolate bunny inside.
Most of the fabric I used was the remains of a Kaffe Fassett Charm pack and some odds and ends from another charm pack.

Home made Easter cards and Easter Egg bunny bags
While I am in the Easter mood, I found some lace I had made years ago and made the pieces into Easter cards together with my latest Hedgehog embroidery.

A basket of Bunnies.

1 comment:

quiltergirl424 said...

They look super, going to make some more now

The Kitchen Saga Day 35

35 days ago I ordered a new free standing cooker with induction hob, a cooker was delivered the next day, and I had purchased new saucepans,...