Tuesday 16 May 2017

Cooking, washing, sewing

What a busy day I am having. Up at 5.45 am I put in a load of washing and started cooking!
Three containers of Spaghetti Bolognaise, and Two Cottage pie meals plus two loads of washing all before 9am!

Chris arrived home from his night shift at Harrod's where he is working for two weeks and looking very tired went straight to bed. Meanwhile the Hedge man arrived to cut the long hedge, what a noise! hope Chris had his ear plugs in.

A very shaggy looking hedge in need of a hair cut!

The Berberis is looking top heavy so the plan is to cut it lower and try to improve it.
While all this was going on I retreated to my Happy Room to work on my latest Row by Row.
Sewed out a Home Sweet Home sign on my embroidery machine and attached it to the owl's hole in the tree. Heat n Bonded the rest of the owls to the branch and started buttonhole stitching them in place.


Needing a breath of fresh air I walked to the pillar box to post a couple of letters, also need the steps!
Decided I have put on too much weight lately so re-joined Nutracheck to make myself loose a few lbs, it worked well for me last time, plus they had an offer of 6 months for £29.99, wonder how much I can loose in six months?

1 comment:

Christa said...

Love your idea about the panels. I wondered what you would do with them. Looking forward to the photos.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...