Thursday 25 May 2017

Sue's Bedford sewing day

Wednesday spent the day at Bedford on a sit n sew day at St Marks Church.
Most people were doing something different, from crochet to applique and rabbit making.

I decided to make use of the crazy patchwork panel that I made at BSK last week.
A look through my stash of bag patterns turned up one with a zipped pocket on the front, two side pockets and the crazy panel was just the right size for these pocket fronts.

The pattern was a little confusing but once I got started it all fell into place and I am really pleased with the end product. I managed to complete the bag except for attaching the handles, which are reversible and I think I will attach them with red fabric to match the red machine embroidery.
The pocket on the front is just the right size for my ipad.

Just a small amount of sewing to complete the bag handles.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...