Saturday 18 April 2015

Summer House makeover

My little summer house has been rather neglected for the past year or so. Time for a makeover.
Starting with the roof Chris is re-felting it and replacing the broken wood surround.

It needs a coat of paint both inside and out, I have chosen a Seagrass colour for the insides and the outside will be dark brown to match his shed.

I am thinking of putting net curtains at the windows instead of fabric curtains. I already have a large quantity of new nets that someone gave me.

The carpet has been refitted and as I had a few spare carpet tiles I have replaced the worn and faded ones. I would have liked to replace them all but my budget will not run to it.

At the next BSK machine embroidery day I have chosen to make green cushions covered in different butterflies that I think will look nice on my summer house chairs.

All we need now is lots of nice sunny days this summer, and some time to get everything done would also help!
Chris fixing new felt to the roof.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...