Thursday 30 April 2015

Lazy day

Today is our last day here in the Peak District and the black clouds have been rolling over all day after a very wet start. We decided after all the excitement of yesterday we would just take it easy.

I have been busy with my crochet lily Pond blanket CAL, completing the first block (4 times) and the second block (2 of the 4 needed) plus making one block that was issued in a magazine and will be CAL edition #7.

It has all been a big learning curve as many of the stitches I have never tried before.

Two items have really helped me with the arthritis in my thumb and hand and enabled me to complete these items. Weleda, an Arnica Massage Balm, and my fingerless glove that I wear inside out to stop the seams pressing into my hand.

 

1 comment:

Christa said...

Your work is incredible. Love seeing it!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...