Saturday, 5 September 2015

Progress on my crochet

I have managed to convert my Persian Tile octagonal block into a square and worked round ONE of the ATB CAL ( around the bases crochet along). I really needed to block it so a search of the 'China' warehouses turned up a set of nine foam thingies the same as I use at home. Another search turned up a pack of pins and I did my best in the poor facilities here to block the whole piece of crochet. It looked pretty square when I did it by low watt outdoor light last night but the photo this morning is only " squarish ".

I have no idea if the foam thingies will fit in my suitcase, or even if I will have room to take them home but hey ho!

 

No comments:

November IAM craft day

November IAM craft day was such fun, there seemed to be lots to laugh about and the day went far too quickly. Show and tell was great... ...