Thursday 4 August 2016

Fabric basket

Noodlehead, one of my favorite blogs showed a basket made of fabric that took my fancy, so I forgot what I came in my Happy Room to do and quickly sorted out fabric for the outside and inside plus a strip for the edging. Thank goodness I have lots of fabric in my stash to choose from.  I did not have the required interfacing so used Bosal foam to give it a crisp look.
It was not easy using the foam interlining, the fusible recommended by Noodlehead would have been easier, but I managed it and love the finished basket. I may have to make more of these baskets.
Already in use for my latest crochet project


1 comment:

Debbie said...

I saw her post also and love that basket. Yours turned out great.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...