Thursday, 4 August 2016

Fabric basket

Noodlehead, one of my favorite blogs showed a basket made of fabric that took my fancy, so I forgot what I came in my Happy Room to do and quickly sorted out fabric for the outside and inside plus a strip for the edging. Thank goodness I have lots of fabric in my stash to choose from.  I did not have the required interfacing so used Bosal foam to give it a crisp look.
It was not easy using the foam interlining, the fusible recommended by Noodlehead would have been easier, but I managed it and love the finished basket. I may have to make more of these baskets.
Already in use for my latest crochet project


1 comment:

Debbie said...

I saw her post also and love that basket. Yours turned out great.

A sewing day in Bedford

Just home from a sewing day in Bedford where eight of us either did our own thing or worked on a large robin. As I am trying to get things p...