Monday 5 January 2015

2015 Aims for the year

2015 Aims for the year
I am a constant list writer, I write lists for everything.
 The days I do not write a list of jobs to do I do not seem to get anything done, but if it is on a list I do my best to get it completed. I always give myself a few "nice" jobs if I have a lot of "I really do not want to do" jobs. For example if I have to do washing, clean toilets... boring jobs I also add a sewing or crocheting job that I really want to work on.
Shopping lists mean I get everything I want, if its not on the list I never remember to buy the missing ingredient or magazine I really want!

So here is my list for 2015 in my Happy Room. Hopefully making a list will mean I get things completed.

Must complete, or at least work on, already started:
Amish jacket
Hexagon block saying quilt
USA paper pieced stars quilt
Black white and a dash of red quilt
2 coloured Trapunto cushions
Bird paper pieced blocks
6 Machine embroidered train cushions
Season's cross stitch
Crochet granny quilt

New challenges
Quilt for Abigail to match her new bedroom
4 Linus quilts
Machine embroider 6 hand towels
Curtains for the summer house
Making a start... I have "make 6 log cabin blocks " on my list for today!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...