Thursday 21 May 2015

Waiting for the Doctor to call

While waiting for the Doctor to call me about my knee X-rays the crocheting continued...

Decided to make a few flowers for my Attic24 project. I love the designs on Attic24 check it out if you have time.  Of course once I had started I could not stop, in fact I even had a go at working without a pattern for a little yellow flower. 

Eventually 45 mins later than my phone appointment the Doctor rang and the good news there is nothing wrong with the replacement knee but he will see me next week to sort out the pain I am having. The Weleda [Anica oil] that I have been using on my hand I have now rubbed into my knee in the hope it might help.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...