Saturday 16 May 2015

Bag workshop

Coleman's warehouse near Rushden was the venue for the workshop I attended on Friday. On arrival we were offered a choice of fabrics for the Vintage Chic bag we were going to make. As I was fairly early I had a good choice and just thought my choice would go with anything.
The workshop, costing £17.50 including the fabrics, with Trish ran from 10am to 1pm and with 12 ladies in the class she had her hands full as some had little experience of sewing.
The bag instructions were easy to follow and with her extra tips I managed to have mine completed by 12.30.  In fact I like the bag so much I bought enough of the canvas type fabric to make two more!
Colemans offer a 20% discount on their goods while you are on a workshop.
Loved the day and love the bag.

2 comments:

Josie said...

It looks fantastic and you are sew speedy with a needle!!

Happy Room Diana said...

thanks Josie. Slow day today my hand hurts too much!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...