Friday, 1 April 2016

Bedford workshop day

Sue and Annette organised a workshop day for 19 of us.
Two different bags were on offer or work on your own project.
I decided to make one of the Debbie Shore bags and the first one took me nearly three hours, OK there was a lot of catching up with friends and some "going wrong"! I was please with the bag that uses one half of a continuous zip, this was something new to me.
Check out Debbie Shores great CD's where she gives you a printed pattern, instructions and a video.
After a chocolate biscuit, Sue provided the best biscuits! I managed to make two more little bags in about an hour and a half.
More talk than work!

Everyone was working hard at this end of the table

My three little bags, ideal for gifts with either cosmetics, wash kit or a sewing kit in them.

No comments:

November IAM craft day

November IAM craft day was such fun, there seemed to be lots to laugh about and the day went far too quickly. Show and tell was great... ...