Another busy morning completing projects I hoped to finish this month. I now have just two more to work on to complete my target.
This scene from Paris was sewn out on the Embroidery Machine using two different fabrics to give the effect of pavement and sky with just a little green applique to add contrast to the basically black silhouette. I decided to simply frame it in black fabric to make into a picture.
I didn't really know wheat to do with this sunflower crochet square that I worked while on holiday in Spain. Funny how sometimes things just go together and I thought it would make a nice bag to carry my crochet in. It has the same bright yellow backing as handles and a yellow check lining.