Wednesday 15 June 2016

The Canon has arrived

Yesterday a trip to join Costco, ended with me buying, amongst other things, a new camera.
I have been using Sony cameras for some time but my latest one was giving me problems and I had been looking for a new one. I like easy to use, slid in my handbag style of cameras and the Canon Ixus 285 HS seemed to fit the bill. Plus it was £40 cheaper at Costco than anywhere else.

It was a job setting it up to wi-fi the pictures across to my computer and finding a lead that would also fit for when I needed to use it without wi-fi, thank goodness I am married to very handy man and he sorted out both problems.

Here is my first photo, another of the items in my June finish plan.
It consists of ten 60 degree angle triangles and the way they are cut and placed form this interesting shape.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...