Tuesday 21 June 2016

Weigh In

Having been trying to loose weight to relieve the pressure on my poor old knees, one of which is already a lump of metal! I joined the Candis Diet club.
I'm celebrating today as I have gained my second rosette, a silver medal for another half stone.

The celebration will be a low cal jelly with peaches, nothing too bad ha ha!

In fact I really enjoy this diet club and its flexibility. I have not had to give up chocolate or ice creams, both of which I could live on, I just have to be more sensible.

I would like to loose another 7lbs and turn my silver medal into a gold before my holiday later this year.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Congratulations! I know from own experience how difficult this is and what an accomplishment!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...