Sunday 4 September 2016

Spain 4

It has turned baking hot here in San Javier Spain but we did manage a trip to the market, sometimes called the English Market as there are so many English stallholders and visitors there. We decided to have breakfast there and arrive about 9am only to find it was packed with people and cars. However the Full English, medium for me and large for Chris was a great start to the day. In fact I shall go for the small if we do it again it was just too much.
We then wandered around the stalls which sell everything from leather items to fruit and veg, clothes windows, blinds, you name it and you will probably find it there. There are also lots of places to eat and drink. One thing I like to do is have my eyelashes Threaded, well saying like is putting it strongly as it really hurts but I like the effect and it lasts ages, the first person I tried could not fit me in she had so many appointments, but Lucky Pearl, there is a name to conjure with!, managed to fit me in and tidy up my eyebrows.
Full English breakfast

Spanish dresses for little girls

Painted pottery

Half an hour ago 102 degrees is HOT HOT HOT!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...