Sunday 30 April 2017

Happy Planner time

Having bought a Happy Planner in February I have so enjoyed my time working on it. In fact an hour or so planning my weekly stickers and deciding on a layout and I forget everything else and it lifts my spirits.
The Daisy week in May plan before I write in it.
I have been asked a number of times what I use my planner for, so here are a few of the things I like to plan and journal:
Meal planing, I try to plan a whole weeks main meals, and often swap the days around to suit.
Scripture reading, 15 minutes a day to improve my knowledge
Steps, minimum of 2000 a day, writing it down means I make sure I achieve at least this number daily.
Birthdays and anniversaries.
Sewing, knitting and crochet goals,
Boring things like washing, cleaning, shopping etc...
Dentist, doctor and other appointments.
Holidays, I always try and find a holiday theme sticker set for these.
Etc etc..

It is amazing how much more I get done and the great sense of achievement when I complete a task. However if something does not get done one week there is always the next page.

There are lots of people producing sticker sheets for free, so a pack of 50 sticker sheets from Amazon for £3.50 means I am not spending very much on my new hobby.

This layout was printed from mylifeplanner.com 

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...