Wednesday, 14 May 2014

The Prepping Challenge May week 1

Judy Laquidara  of Patchwork Times gave us all a challenge to start preparing for when times are not as good as they are now.

The May Challenge:  Monday, May 12, through Saturday, May 17

Eat all your meals, snacks . . everything you consume (including drinks) from your home.  It can be canned food, frozen food, from your garden – whatever you can find without going to the grocery store.
 The challenge started on Monday and I completely forgot. So the day started with me using a £5 off £40 shop at Morrisons, I add up what I am spending as I go around the store, and in fact spent £40.69 to get my £5 off. Most of the items were for my freezer and will not be used this week.

I am really looking forward to this challenge and hope to learn more about food storage etc.

1 comment:

Cathy Smith said...

Judy is an inspiration when it comes to storing food and being prepared. Good luck!

The Welsh hair cut

While in Wales I decided to have my hair cut. I have been thinking of having it cut for some time so googled the nearest hairdresser to the...