Sunday 14 February 2010

Stash and design wall report


My design wall has 10 of the 12 fairy blocks I am making. These blocks have been "on the go" for quite a while and I would like to get them finished, so I am trying to motivate myself.

Designed by Margaret Upston I have enjoyed making these Candlewick designs. I managed to buy on Ebay a range of Perle threads in light colours, so each fairy is a different colour.

Feb 14th
Another bargain buy I could not resist, 3meters of backing fabric to add to my stash !
Plus I have not used any fabric from my stash. Too many other projects started that I want to finish!!
Total used to date 22 1/2 yds, purchased 6 yds.
March is nearly over and I have been very lax in keeping my stash report up to date, since I last wrote I have bought 6 yds and used 9 1/2 yds
Total used to date 32 yds bought 12 yds. and the fairies are still on the design wall!



3 comments:

KatieQ said...

I love your fairies. Can't wait to see your finished quilt. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they were quilt fairies and finished it while you were sleeping?

Quilter Kathy said...

Very pretty fairies! It's a good motivator to keep the blocks where you can see them!

Jesson said...

wow i love the fairies you have!!!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...