Thursday 24 June 2010

Wednesday embroidery workshop


Having owned two machines with embroidery attachments [unused for some years!] , a friend booked me into a workshop at BSK Bedford to "get me going again!"
Wow it was a real learning experience, firstly I have never used a Babylock machine and found having no foot pedal difficult to manage, BUT I loved a lot of the features on the machine and the teacher Val was very patient. All the fabric and threads were supplied and within 5 minutes of arriving I was embroidering [ well... the machine was!] the front of my bag. No resting on this workshop, while the machine was doing its thing, we were using another sewing machine to start making up the bag.
At home time the bag was finished, and I had booked up for two more workshops. Now to dust off my own machines...

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...