Friday 8 October 2010

Swaps and Fairy favours

One of the yahoo groups I belong to run a monthly swap, and I put my name down for the first time in September, what a treat I received from Ginger in Oklahoma USA. A box full of goodies and lots of her machine embroidery.


Another group I belong to run a fairy favour list. If you want to take part by adding your name to the list out of the blue you receive a little suprise gift from someone. The beautiful angel was sent to me by Donia [GA USA], a real treat. I also received a FQ from Marcia, but having used it I do not have a photo.. the purple feather that came with it is on my notice board, thanks Marcia. I have sent a couple of fairy favours myself, it is nice to send a little cheer.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...