Saturday 18 December 2010

UFO 2011 Challenge

UFO 2011 Challenge is an idea from Judy Laquidara [ see side bar button] so I have been compiling a list of things I would like to finish next year. I will add photos when I get time!
1 Little Miss quilt top, need quilting and binding
2 Red white and Blue, needs batting, backing quilting and binding
3 Cowboy Icon wall hanging.. needs lots of work
4 Stars of the USA.. a few more to paper piece and then make into a quilt
5 Sun Bonnet Sue of the months.. an on-going BOM I would like to finish
6 Baltimore blocks made, needs making into a quilt
7 Fairy blocks made, need making into a quilt
8 Bento Box quilt needs the binding sewing down
9 Amish quilt jacket needs finishing
10 Wholecloth quilt needs putting into new quilting frame and working on
11 Under the Sea, painting and quilting blocks need finishing
12 Wee Birds BOM need starting, as all 12 months have been delivered and I have not even opened the packets!

2 comments:

Chantal said...

What a good idea, to motivate yourself first, but also to remember what you still have to finish. I think I will do the same ! :-)

Dionne said...

What a great list! I just joined the challenge and I'm looking forward to following along with everyone's challenge.
Cheers,
Dionne

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...