Saturday 2 April 2011

UFO #1 March 2011



Having failed with the February UFO challenge, the wholecloth quilt.. which I never thought I would complete, but at least I got it started, I have worked on and completed three other UFO's from my challenge list.


Judy Laquidara from Patchwork Times put out the challenge at the start of the year, and March was #1 which is the green and peach quilt on the left. I machine embroidered the little girls and then quilted the whole thing with my embroidery machine. The Farmhouse quilt and red, white and blue quilt have yet to be chosen, so I will be a little ahead those months.

April challenge is #4, my stars of the USA quilt.. I have quite a lot of work to do on that but hope to get at least the blocks completed and the top put together.

5 comments:

JudyCinNC said...

Wow, you are even getting ahead - very nice quilts. Judy c

Katie said...

Three finishes in one month? I think that totally cancells out what you didn't finish in February. Beautiful quilts!

Amy said...

Wow, you have been buey - I love the farmhouse quilt!

BetsyE said...

Nice job! Three quilts - wow!

Quilter Kathy said...

I love all your finishes...must feel great to see these 2 finished quilts lined up!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...