Friday 17 May 2013

New Me !

Curves Gym

Eat Clean

Rhododendron


Flowers
 Well at last things are moving in the garden, my two large Rhododendron bushes are starting to burst into flower, the white one has cowslips growing under it.
I am trying to "sort out" my body! My knees are really bad and although I joined Curves gym over a year ago, which has helped a lot , I have done little about my eating habits. Having been told about the Eat Clean way of eating [ I don't think of it as a diet] I am trying to change my eating habits. In the past two weeks I have managed to loose 4 lbs and already feel a lot better. The two litres of water a day are a real challenge.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...