Friday 28 June 2013

Summer Tree Sampler

A stitch sampler Summer Tree
This is a picture of my Summer Tree Part 1, 2 & 3.. I am trying to get upto date with the SAL, but only joined the StitchSpecailist yahoo group a few days ago.
So far I have used the wrong even weave fabric .. I only had 22 count so used that! [Should probably have been 26 or smaller!]
 I have a zillion DMC threads in every colour so have been using those, three strands for everything except stage 3 when I used two strands. I also started the tree in green and thought half way through it should be brown, so mixed green and brown for a while and then changed to all brown !
It has been a real learning process but I so enjoy doing it. Will start stage 4 this afternoon while watching Wimbledon Tennis!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...