Wednesday 25 September 2013

Bags with Tiny Workshop


My bag with handle unfinished

Next months workshop

The view from my sewing machine!

Penny and I set off on a miserable foggy morning to attend a workshop at Milton Keynes [ not my favourite city]. Found the venue without any trouble and joined about a dozen ladies to make a bag with Tiny.It was an interesting workshop and I really like the bag, although I didn't quite manage to finish the handle [ it is made from the scraps left over from cutting out the main parts of the bag and will be shoulder length].
Thanks Tiny for another great workshop. Look forward to the next one in October making a door stop.

1 comment:

quiltergirl424 said...

Love it. Did not take you long to get back to normal after your hol..

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...