Monday 17 February 2014

Title change


What do you think to the new header? These three cross stitch projects hang in my dining area. The Amish one I have blogged about, but the other two are Marjolein Bastin designs. Made some years ago they are a set of four seasons maybe one day I'll complete the set as I have the other two.

I thought it was time to change the look of my blog. I have now been blogging for seven years, where does the time go?
Your comments and friendship are really important to me, but mostly I blog to keep a journal.

I started to blog to keep my brain active and challenge myself to learn something new. I will be 70 this year and feel I must keep my computer skills up to date as much as I can.

The latest app I placed on my iPad was Facetime and although sometimes when my youngest granddaughter, Eleanor age 6, wants to talk to me we both land up with our faces on our sides we just laugh and have fun.

They say you are never too old to learn something new and I think they are right.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Dear Diana! Could have written this just like it not changing a word. I learned a lot blogging. And still am. Just found what to change so I can reply to comments. Feels good when something is accomplished.
Keep it up. I love reading your blogs. THANKS for sharing!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...