Wednesday 14 January 2015

The first snowdrops

It has been pretty miserable weather lately, but the first sign of Spring made an appearance this week.... Snowdrops. I love them.

As I will be off on my travels again at the weekend I decided I better find the adaptor for camera to iPad.

Hours later having worked out where I could go to buy another at the last minute! Plus emptying a cupboard to eventually find I had put it 'somewhere safe' I at last have it.

One good thing is emptying the cupboard made me toss out to the charity shop another bag full of things no longer needed, in fact why would anyone want about a dozen eye covers collected on different flights! I am really being strong with myself about clearing the clutter.

 

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...